No Check-In Required.
Best of 3 / Best of 5 (see Details)
- This league/tournament is in partnership with Team Aupif
- This is the league playoffs of the Multipif league, this tournament is for the prize pool.
- All players must join the Multiversus Esport EU Discord to view the latest league standings.
This tournament will run as Double Elimination.
- This means that if you lose a match in the Upper Bracket, you will be moved to the Lower Bracket. You must lose TWO series to be eliminated.
- Every match prior to Winners Finals and Loser's Finals will be a Best of 3.
- The Winners Finals and Losers Finals will be played as a Best of 5.
- In the Grand Finals, if the team who came from the Lower Bracket wins the series, there will be a bracket reset and a second Best of 5 will need to be played to determine the winner.
The map pool for each round of the tournament are as follows:
! Platform Sky Arena
! Trophy's Edge
! Scooby's Mansion (Roofless)
! 1 Platform Tree Fort
|Game Style||Custom Game|
Map 1 - Stage Selection Process (Team 1 = Highest Seed):
Team 2 strikes one map from the list of available maps.
Team 1 strikes one map from the list of available maps.
Repeat steps until one map remains. Game 1 will be played on the last available map.
Map 2/3/4/5 - Stage Selection Process (Team 1 = Highest Seed)
The team that won the previous game can ban up to 2 maps from being selected for the next game.
The team that lost the previous game selects the map for the next game. The losing team may not select the map that they have most recently won during this Match.
Scoring in the league table is
determined by your placement in the tournaments. The
top 8 player's of the league will advance to the
playoffs. Please check Multiversus Esport EU Discord for updates.
Playoff Qualifiers (6 Tournaments)
The higher you place in the tournament, the more points you'll earn (shown below). The final scoring is the sum of the scores from all of the matches.
How to compete on EGL
You will be given the option to provide further details before the match is placed into dispute. Please provide as much information as possible and include any evidence if you have any.
You can find your matches and results via your Dashboard, please submit a ticket via your match page if you require assistance.My Dashboard
For other general website support, visit our User Guide and FAQs below. If more assistance is required please submit a ticket.User Guide Frequently Asked Questions
Discover your next best community! Drop into one of our community nights, get access to our giveaways or hang out with other EGL players!Join Now!