[EMEA] Ringout Contenders 1v1
Pick your fighter and compete for a shot at €50 in prize money!Join Tournament
Europe, Middle East & Africa
30 minutes before start
Best of 3 / Best of 5 (see Details)
- This tournament will run as Double Elimination.
- This means that if you lose a match in the Upper Bracket, you will be moved to the Lower Bracket. You must lose TWO series to be eliminated.
- Every match prior to Winners Semi Finals and the last four rounds of the Lower Bracket will be a Best of 3.
- The Winners Semi Finals and the last four rounds of the Lower Bracket will be played as a Best of 5.
- In the Grand Finals, if the player who came from the Lower Bracket wins the series, there will be a bracket reset and a second Best of 5 will need to be played to determine the winner.
- Be sure to join the Multiversus Esport EU Discord for all things competitive Multiversus EU.
The map rotations for each round of the tournament are as follows:
2 Platform Sky Arena
3 Trophy's Edge
The map choice must be random. All three maps are to be available.
|Game Style||Custom Game|
How to compete on EGL
You will be given the option to provide further details before the match is placed into dispute. Please provide as much information as possible and include any evidence if you have any.
You can find your matches and results via your Dashboard, please submit a ticket via your match page if you require assistance.My Dashboard
For other general website support, visit our User Guide and FAQs below. If more assistance is required please submit a ticket.User Guide Frequently Asked Questions
Discover your next best community! Drop into one of our community nights, get access to our giveaways or hang out with other EGL players!Join Now!