Community Recall #8
Join the fight for the €1000 prize pool with your Overwatch 2 team!View Bracket
Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
30 minutes before start
BO3 / BO5 (Semis & Finals)
In order to seed all teams as best as we can, team captains of high
ELO teams (GM5+) please proceed to our
Discord server and provide
the Average SR of your team in the #seeding channel
of the OW2 Community Recall category.
- Contenders teams please provide a link of your roster in the same channel.
- Previous Community Recall tournaments results will also be accounted for while seeding.
- Check-in is mandatory in order to participate. The captain is in charge of checking the team in and will be available to do so starting 30 minutes before 16:00 CET.
- All matches will be Best of 3 (BO3) until semifinals. Semifinals and finals will be Best of 5 (BO5).
- Both semifinals and the finals will be streamed on our Twitch Channel.
- Teams in semifinals and finals will be required to join EGL's Discord voice channels. They will be given a special role for it as soon as they reach those stages.
All matches should be played as soon as possible until semifinals.
Semifinals and finals will start at designated times
- Semifinal #1 - 19:30 CEST
- Semifinal #2 - 20:30 CEST
- Final - 21:30 CEST
Lobby Code - KYK46
All matches are to be played in Overwatch 2 Custom Lobbies using this code.
- Antarctic Peninsula
- Lijiang Tower
- King's Row
- Blizzard World
- Shambali Monastery
- Circuit Royal
- New Queen Street
The higher seed (closest to 0) will create the lobby, invite the
opponents and choose the first map. The loser of the previous map
will choose based on the list below, while the winner will choose a
How to compete on EGL
Please review our How-to video on how to register for tournaments:
Only players that checked-in correctly will appear in the bracket.
Please note that players that register while check-in is active will be checked-in automatically.
To see the comment section, go to your Dashboard and then click 'View Details' on your desired match. At the bottom of the page you will find the comment section that can also be visited by tournament administrators. Remember that to see new comments, you will need to refresh the page.
You will be given the option to provide further details before the match is placed into dispute. Please provide as much information as possible and include any evidence if you have any.
Upon completion of the tournament cash prize winners will be contacted via email to arrange payment.
You can find your matches and results via your Dashboard, please submit a ticket via your match page if you require assistance.My Dashboard
For other general website support, visit our User Guide and FAQs below. If more assistance is required please submit a ticket.User Guide Frequently Asked Questions
Discover your next best community! Drop into one of our community nights, get access to our giveaways or hang out with other EGL players!Join Now!
Be sure to follow EGL across our socials to be up to date on announcements, giveaways and memes!EGL on Twitter EGL on Instagram EGL on TikTok