[NA] Ringout Masters Q#1
Qualifier #1 for the Ringout Masters finals with $150 in prize money.View Bracket
How to Join & Compete
- Create an EGL Account, for free.
- Log in with your EGL Account and register your Warnerbrothers Username.
- Join the tournament by clicking the yellow "Join Tournament" button on the summary box on the left. Be sure to do this before 6:00 PM ETD as registrations are closing at that time.
- When the check-in starts, from 5:30PM ETD until 5:59 PM ETD for this tournament, come back again and click the same button on the summary box on the left to confirm your participation.
- Confirm that you are correctly signed up by searching for your team in the Participants list.
- Go and join the EGL Discord to get support, to find other players and to know which matches are being streamed.
- You are all set! When the tournament starts, you will find the complete bracket under the Fixtures Tab. To navigate to your own matches, click the double swords icon on the top right corner of the site. There you will find your opponent and a chat to communicate.
- Compete, have fun, and win! Remember to check the Ruleset to have all the information available to yourself. Good luck!.
The 3 highest placing teams will qualify to the Ringout Masters Final with 150€ in prizes, at the end of September.
2:30PM PDT / 5:30PM EDT
Check-in is mandatory in order to be able to participate.
3:00PM PDT / 6:00PM EDT
Matches will be played as soon as possible. All rounds are Best of 3 (Bo3) until top 8 (quarterfinals).
Player IDs & Roster Lock
For this tournament, all players must register their Warnerbrother Usernames to their EGL Game & Social Accounts section on their EGL profile. All Player IDs must be 100% valid and accurate. Spelling, spaces and characters must be exact, but do not need to be case sensitive.
If your username is found to be incorrect or you have input an email address instead of your Warnerbrother Usernames then you or your team will be disqualified as this is strictly prohibited.
Player IDs are stored when you enter a tournament, meaning that any changes made to a Player's ID after they sign up for a tournament will not be updated on the roster. To avoid this update the relevant Game ID before signing up for a tournament OR leave the tournament, update your Game ID on the Game & Social Accounts section of your profile so that it is up-to-date and proceed to re-enter the tournament.
Format and Map Pool
|Sky Arena||Platform Sky Arena||Trophy's Edge|
If you have a problem with your match, please click on the 'Contact Support' button found on your Match Fixture page. You can also reach us on the EGL Discord.