How to Join & Compete
- Create an EGL Account, for free.
- Have your entire team log-in with their EGL Account and register their Pokemon Unite Trainer ID.
- Create a team by clicking on the "Create Team" button in the drop down that opens up after clicking your profile in the top right of your screen. Name your team and invite your teammates!
- Join the tournament by having the captain click the yellow "Join Tournament" button on the summary box on the left. Be sure to do this before 7:45 PM ET on September 26th as registrations are closing at that time.
- Confirm that you are correctly signed up by searching for your team in the Participants list.
- Go and join the EGL Discord to get support, to find other players and to know which matches are being streamed.
- You are all set! When the tournament starts, you will find the complete bracket under the Fixtures Tab. To navigate to your own matches, click the double swords icon on the top right corner of the site. There you will find your opponent and a chat to communicate.
- Compete, have fun, and win! Remember to check the Ruleset to have all the information available to yourself. Good luck!.
Once a tournament has concluded, the winner(s) will be contacted via the email associated with their EGL account regarding their prize payment and how to claim it.
7:30 PM ET
8:00 PM ET
Tournament lobbies will be played in custom lobbies with competitive settings. Every round will be a Best of 3 (BO3).
Player IDs & Roster Lock
For this tournament, all players must register their Pokemon United Trainer ID to their EGL Game & Social Accounts section on their EGL profile. All Player IDs must be 100% valid and accurate. Spelling, spaces and characters must be exact, but do not need to be case sensitive.
If your username is found to be incorrect or you have input an email address instead of your Pokemon United Trainer ID then you or your team will be disqualified as this is strictly prohibited.
Player IDs are stored when you enter a tournament, meaning that any changes made to a Player's ID after they sign up for a tournament will not be updated on the roster. To avoid this update the relevant Game ID before signing up for a tournament OR leave the tournament, update your Game ID on the Game & Social Accounts section of your profile so that it is up-to-date and proceed to re-enter the tournament.
If you have a problem with your match, please click on the 'Contact Support' button found on your Match Fixture page. You can also reach us on the EGL - Global Discord for general questions and discussion.