This tournament is delayed by 15 minutes due to an in-game patch. Please, update your game as soon as possible. The new character, Rick, won't be available until next week.
How to Join & Compete
- Create an EGL Account, for free.
- Log in with your EGL Account and register your Warnerbrothers Username.
- Join the tournament by clicking the yellow "Join Tournament" button on the summary box on the left. Be sure to do this before 6:59 PM CEST as registrations are closing at that time.
- Confirm that you are correctly signed up by searching for your team in the Participants list.
- Go and join the EGL Discord to get support, find other players and know which matches are being streamed.
- You are all set! When the tournament starts, you will find the complete bracket under the Fixtures Tab. To navigate to your own matches, click the double swords icon on the top right corner of the site. There you will find your opponent and a chat to communicate.
- Compete, have fun, and win! Remember to check the Ruleset to have all the information available to yourself. Good luck!
Once a tournament has concluded, the winner(s) will be contacted via the email associated with their EGL account regarding their prize payment and how to claim it.
Check in Open
6:30 PM CEST
No further registrations will be allowed after this point.
7:15 PM CEST
Matches will be played as soon as possible. All rounds are Best of 3 (Bo3).
Player IDs & Roster Lock
For this tournament, all players must register their Warnerbrother Usernames to their EGL Game & Social Accounts section on their EGL profile. All Player IDs must be 100% valid and accurate. Spelling, spaces and characters must be exact, but do not need to be case sensitive.
If your username is found to be incorrect or you have input an email address instead of your Warnerbrother Usernames then you or your team will be disqualified as this is strictly prohibited.
Player IDs are stored when you enter a tournament, meaning that any changes made to a Player's ID after they sign up for a tournament will not be updated on the roster. To avoid this update the relevant Game ID before signing up for a tournament OR leave the tournament, update your Game ID on the Game & Social Accounts section of your profile so that it is up-to-date and proceed to re-enter the tournament.
Format and Map Pool
||Platform Sky Arena
Only these 3 stages are available to play. Activating other maps might result in a loss in the match and even disqualification.
If you have a problem with your match, please click on the 'Contact Support' button found on your Match Fixture page. You can also reach us on the EGL Discord.