How to Join & Compete
- Create an EGL Account, for free.
- Log in with your EGL Account and register your Player ID. This tournament is using Epic Games Display Name.
- Join the tournament by clicking the yellow "Join Tournament" button on the summary box on the left. Be sure to do this before 6:59 PM CEST on tournament day as registrations are closing at that time.
- Confirm that you are correctly signed up by searching for yourself in the Participants list.
- Go and join EGL Global Discord to get support, find other players and know which matches are being streamed.
- Come back at 6:30 PM CEST to check-in for the tournament. This step is mandatory to participate.
- You are all set! When the tournament starts, you will find the lobby details under the Fixtures Tab. To navigate to your own matches, click the double swords icon on the top right corner of the site. Then click on 'View Details' to get the lobby information.
- Compete, have fun, and win! Remember to check the Ruleset to have all the information available to yourself. Good luck!
Each crown is worth $20, there are 5 possible crowns to win.
Once a tournament has concluded, the winner(s) will be contacted via the email associated with their EGL account regarding their prize payment and how to claim it.
6:30 PM CEST
Registration & Check-in close
6:59 PM CEST
7:00 PM CEST
8:00 PM CEST (approx.)
Tournament play will be conducted in Custom Solo Shows. Players will compete in a series of 5 games, report on the website, and provide the screenshot of each crown they earn through the tournament to EGL admins using the reporting tool of the match within a maximum of 30 minutes post tournament conclusion.
Custom Shows will rotate between Solo Show and Day at the Races Solo starting with Solo Show.
Player IDs & Roster Lock
For this tournament, all players must register their Epic Games Display Name to their EGL Game & Social Accounts section on their EGL profile. All Player IDs must be 100% valid and accurate. Spelling, spaces and characters must be exact, but do not need to be case sensitive.
If your username is found to be incorrect or you have input an email address instead of your Epic Games Display Name then you or your team will be disqualified as this is strictly prohibited.
Player IDs are stored when you enter a tournament, meaning that any changes made to a Player's ID after they sign up for a tournament will not be updated on the roster. To avoid this update the relevant Game ID before signing up for a tournament OR leave the tournament, update your Game ID on the Game & Social Accounts section of your profile so that it is up-to-date and proceed to re-enter the tournament.
If you have a problem with your match, please click on the 'Contact Support' button found on your Match Fixture page. You can also reach us on the EGL - Global Discord for general questions and discussion.