[EMEA] Kindreds Trials (Solos) #6
Compete in Bloodhunt Solos! Players with the best scores in 2 hours of games will win prizing.Standings
How to Join & Compete
- Create an EGL Account, for free.
- Log-in with your EGL Account and register your Player ID. This tournament is using Sharkmob ID.
- Join the tournament by clicking the yellow "Join Tournament" button on the summary box on the left. Be sure to do this before 17:00 GMT as registrations are closing at that time.
- Confirm that you are correctly signed up by searching for yourself in the Participants list.
- Go and join EGL Global Discord to get support, to find other players and to know which matches are being streamed.
- You are all set! When the tournament starts, you will find the complete bracket under the Fixtures Tab. To navigate to your own matches, click the double swords icon on the top right corner of the site. There you will find your opponent and a chat to communicate.
- Compete, have fun, and win! Remember to check the Ruleset to have all the information available to yourself. Good luck!.
Once a tournament has concluded, the winner(s) will be contacted via the email associated with their EGL account regarding their prize payment and how to claim it.
Tournament play will be conducted in Solo lobbies. Players will compete to get their three (3) best scores possible in 2 hours, report on the website, and provide the Tracker GG link to EGL admins within our Discord Server within a maximum of 30 minutes post tournament conclusion.
Player IDs & Roster Lock
For this tournament, all players must register their Sharkmob ID to their EGL Game & Social Accounts section on their EGL profile. All Player IDs must be 100% valid and accurate. Spelling, spaces and characters must be exact, but do not need to be case sensitive.
If your username is found to be incorrect or you have input an email address instead of your Sharkmob ID then you or your team will be disqualified as this is strictly prohibited.
Player IDs are stored when you enter a tournament, meaning that any changes made to a Player's ID after they sign up for a tournament will not be updated on the roster. To avoid this update the relevant Game ID before signing up for a tournament OR leave the tournament, update your Game ID on the Game & Social Accounts section of your profile so that it is up-to-date and proceed to re-enter the tournament.
Scoring in each round is determined by both your placement and your number of kills. The higher you place in the match, the more points you'll earn for placement (shown below).
Scoring Eligibility: A TO will ask you submit confirmation of your game depending on your score. To validate your score you are required to submit a recording of your best game. You can share your score by submitting a video clip of the game into the websites reporting.
Kills: 1 Point Each. Tiebreaker is determined by highest damage.
If you have a problem with your match, please click on the 'Contact Support' button found on your Match Fixture page. You can also reach us on the EGL - Global Discord for general questions and discussion.