[EMEA] Fortnite: Elim Frenzy Cup
Please see the "Overview - Prizes" section for the prize summary.View Bracket
How to Join & Compete
- Create an EGL Account, for free.
- Log-in with your EGL Account and register your Player ID. This tournament is using Epic Games Account Username.
- Join the tournament by clicking the yellow "Join Tournament" button on the summary box on the left. Be sure to do this before 17:00 GMT as registrations are closing at that time.
- Confirm that you are correctly signed up by searching for yourself in the Participants list.
- Go and join EGL Global Discord to get support, to find other players and to know which matches are being streamed.
- You are all set! When the tournament starts, you will find the complete bracket under the Fixtures Tab. To navigate to your own matches, click the double swords icon on the top right corner of the site. There you will find your opponent and a chat to communicate.
- Compete, have fun, and win! Remember to check the Ruleset to have all the information available to yourself. Good luck!.
A minimum of eight (8) participants must compete in the tournament for prizing to become unlocked. Once a tournament has concluded, the winner(s) will be contacted via the email associated with their EGL account regarding their prize payment and how to claim it.
Teams will party up as a DUO with their opponents. The teams that have queued up together are NOT ALLOWED to contribute/cause the death of the player(s) they're competing against within that game. Players caught doing so will be disqualified from their match.
Examples of sabotage include but are not limited to:
- Breaking, editing or weakening your opponent's built or non-built (a structure that they were using but did not build, e.g. someone else's structure, trees, buildings etc) structures or cover by any mean. Resulting in your opponent falling, losing cover or taking damage in any way shape or form.
- Causing your opponents to miss shots or miss opportunities for advancing their scores in any way shape or form.
- Building in-front of your opponent or boxing them in.
- Using any in-game features such as grenades, traps etc that negatively affect your opponent's health or ability to play normally against your opponent is not allowed.
- Picking your downed opponent up and carrying them is not allowed.
- Using any type of vehicle to drive into your opponent.
Examples of NONE sabotage include but are not limited to:
- Elim stealing is NOT a form of sabotage.
- Loot stealing is NOT a form of sabotage.
- Following your opponent is NOT a form of sabotage.
- Re-spawning or reviving your teammate/opponent is NOT a form of sabotage.
- Not re-spawning or reviving your teammate/opponent is NOT a form of sabotage.
Any claims of this happening must be submitted in video form and show all players usernames involved in the incident. Proof must be submitted either in the match dispute or through a ticket on the website. We will not accept screenshots in this case.
Player IDs & Roster Lock
For this tournament, all players must register their Epic Games Account Username to their EGL Game & Social Accounts section on their EGL profile. All Player IDs must be 100% valid and accurate. Spelling, spaces and characters must be exact, but do not need to be case sensitive.
If your username is found to be incorrect or you have input an email address instead of your Epic Games Account Username then you or your team will be disqualified as this is strictly prohibited.
Player IDs are stored when you enter a tournament, meaning that any changes made to a Player's ID after they sign up for a tournament will not be updated on the roster. To avoid this update the relevant Game ID before signing up for a tournament OR leave the tournament, update your Game ID on the Game & Social Accounts section of your profile so that it is up-to-date and proceed to re-enter the tournament.
If you have a problem with your match, please click on the 'Contact Support' button found on your Match Fixture page. You can also reach us on the EGL - Global Discord for general questions and discussion.