Player IDs & Roster Lock
For this tournament, all players must register their Epic Games Account Username to their EGL Game & Social Accounts section on their EGL profile. All Player IDs on a team’s roster must be 100% valid and accurate. Spelling, spaces and characters must be exact, but do not need to be case sensitive.
If your username is found to be incorrect or you have input an email address instead of your Epic Games Account Username then your team will be disqualified as this is strictly prohibited.
Player IDs are stored when you enter a tournament, meaning that any changes made to a Player's ID after they sign up for a tournament will not be updated on the roster. To avoid this update the relevant Game ID before signing up for a tournament OR leave the tournament, update your Game ID on the Game & Social Accounts section of your profile so that it is up-to-date and proceed to re-enter the tournament.
How To Compete
The matchmaking region of every player has to be set to Europe.
This tournament is cross-platform meaning that PC, Playstation, Xbox, Mobile device & Nintendo Switch players are all permitted to compete. Both Controller and Keyboard/Mouse are permitted also.
Game Session Setup
The higher seeded player will invite their opponents to the game session, once all members are in the lobby you will enter the Creatuve Hub. At the Creative hub or prior to playing be sure to add the map code provided on the Rules page. Ensure you are playing the correct map/island as they may change.
Best of 3
All matches are Best of 3 and are decided after two or three game.
How To Win
You are to pick your team and defeat your opponent first to 5 wins, capture video proof of your win in case of a dispute.
Teams will party up as a SQUAD with their opponents. The teams that have queued up together are NOT ALLOWED to contribute/cause the death of the player(s) they're competing against within that game. Players caught doing so will be disqualified from their match.
- Causing your opponents to miss shots or miss opportunities for advancing their scores in any way shape or form.
- Building in-front of your opponent or boxing them in.
- Using any type of vehicle to drive into your opponent.
- Picking your downed opponent up and carrying them is not allowed.
- Using any in-game features such as grenades, traps etc that negatively affect your opponent's health or ability to play normally against your opponent is not allowed.
- Loot stealing is NOT a form of sabotage.
- Following your opponent is NOT a form of sabotage.
- Re-spawning or reviving your teammate/opponent is NOT a form of sabotage.
- Not re-spawning or reviving your teammate/opponent is NOT a form of sabotage.
Any claims of this happening must be submitted in video form and show all players usernames involved in the incident. Proof must be submitted either in the match dispute or through a ticket on the website. We will not accept screenshots in this case.
This tournament is open to players of any age and any user that resides within Europe.
The following countries are permitted to enter into this tournament: