Realm Royale: Realm Royale Cup
€20 to Winning Duo*
For this tournament, players must register their Realm Royale Account Name to their EGL Game & Social Accounts section on their EGL profile. All Player IDs on a team’s roster must be 100% valid and accurate. Spelling, spaces and characters must be exact, but do not need to be case sensitive.
If your username is found to be incorrect or you have input an email address instead of your Realm Royale Account Name then your team will be disqualified as this is strictly NOT allowed.
The teams that have queued up together are NOT ALLOWED to contribute/cause the death of the player(s) they're competing against within that game.
Players caught doing so will be disqualified from their match.
Examples of sabotage include but are not limited to:- Causing opponents to miss shots or miss opportunities for advancing their scores in any way shape or form.
- Influencing the movement of your opponents in any way.
- Following a downed player (as a chicken). This will make other players aware of their location to set them up for the kill.
- Forged items can ONLY be used by your teammate or yourself. The opposition must NOT steal forged items at the Forge. If the items are dropped due to an elimination then the opposition can loot as they please.
Examples of NONE sabotage include but are not limited to:- Kill stealing is NOT a form of sabotage.
- Loot stealing is NOT a form of sabotage (unless it's a forged item, then this is classed as sabotage).
- Following your opponents is NOT a form of sabotage (unless they are downed, then this is classed as sabotage).
Any claims of this happening must be submitted in video form either in the match dispute or through a ticket on the website. We will not accept screenshots in this case. Evidence of Forge item stealing must be a recording of you selecting the item and forging it, followed by the item being stolen by the opposition.