This is a tournament for the beta online mode of the mobile game Snooker, there are known bugs and exploits.
If a game becomes unplayable before a player reaches a score of 73 then the two players are required to restart the game. If a player has 74+ points and the game becomes unplayable then they the leading player will be advanced to the next round. EGL staff will make their best judgement with the evidence provided if this is needed. It is required for you to finish games, where possible.
EGL and Snooker welcome feedback on the online mode and tournament setup.
A match is defined as 1 Frame, the winner of this frame will advance to the next round.
Prizes*NOTE: In order for cash prizing to be available a minimum of eight (8) participants must compete in the tournament. Upon completion of the tournament cash prize winner will be contacted via email to arrange payment. Prize payments are paid using PayPal only and are paid the following month.
The amount of cash prizing received by the winning player is determined in the table below, only the tournament winner (1st Place) will be awarded a cash prize:
|Participant Sign Ups||1st Place|
For this tournament, players must register their Snooker ID to their EGL Game & Social Accounts section on their EGL profile. All Player IDs on a team’s roster must be 100% valid and accurate. Spelling, spaces and characters must be exact, but do not need to be case sensitive.
If your username is found to be incorrect or you have input an email address instead of your Snooker ID then you will be disqualified as this is strictly NOT allowed.
|Game Mode||Custom Match|
|Match Length||1 Frame|
|Arena||Alexandra Palace or Crucible|
Game Session Setup
- Both players should select "Online vs" from the main game menu.
- The hosting player should then select "Custom Match" and select "Host".
- The Host can then change their player in Player Settings.
- The Host should then send the 4 letter "Match Invite Code" to the opponent via the match comments.
- The non-hosting player should then select "Custom Match".
- They are then presented with a popup - where they select "Join - Accept" on the Matchmaking Code popup. The player should then input the Matchmaking Code into the box.
- They can then change their player in "Player Settings".
- Once all these steps have been followed, the Host should select "Search" - followed by the non-hoting player selecting "Search" also. This will then start the match.
How To Win
A match is defined as 1 Frame, the winner of this frame will advance to the next round of the tournament.