Halo MCC Patch Notes & Update! Halo 2 PC
Halo: Master Chief Collection saw a fairly sizeable update to fix the issues which have arisen since Halo 2 has been released on PC.
The update went live last night (21st May) so will be ready for you to download & install before playing on your machines. It’s a big update and depending on what you play on it’s different sizes so download early before you’re due to play!
Xbox Game Pass for PC/Microsoft Store - 7.74 GB
Steam - 175.9 MB
Xbox One - 1.96 GB
The full details of the patch are below, including loading fixed, stopping crashes on Valhalla and some other smaller bits that impact gameplay!
We’re due to see more Halo with Halo Infinite launch coming later this year and gameplay revealed in Xbox’s July showcase!
Full Patch Notes:
General Bug Fixes (PC)
- Fix to the Easy Anti-Cheat splash screen on launch
Halo 2 (All Platforms)
- Improved stability when leaving or ending Campaign Missions
- Fixed an issue that caused projectiles and grenades to teleport to players elsewhere on the map
Halo 2: Anniversary (All Platforms)
- Updated Shrine Map Variants for the H2A Team Hardcore playlist
- Flag return time in Big Team Battle CTF set to 15 seconds from 5
Halo 2 (PC)
- Resolved Installation issue for Extended Language Pack voice not being installed
- When playing on a high FOV the LOD textures now render more consistently
- A connection interrupted issue has been resolved when entering the final cutscene on co-op Campaign
- Big Team Three Plots score now accurately requires 600 seconds to win
Halo 2: Anniversary (PC)
- Textures now appear appropriately on “The Oracle” for those with AMD GPUs
- Fixed a memory leak on the pause menu during Campaign
- Forge variant maps now have correct lighting applied
Halo 2: Anniversary (Xbox One)
- Fixed an issue causing the HUD to be off-centered when zooming while playing splitscreen multiplayer
Halo 3 (Xbox One)
- Resolved a Crash when loading into the multiplayer map Valhalla
- Resolved an issue causing Rubber-banding, desynced vehicles, objectives, and objects, missing effects, and overall instability during Halo 3 multiplayer sessions